Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Erik Johan Stagnelius: Till förruttnelsen

To förruttnelsen
Putrefaction, hasta, o beloved bride,
to embed our lonely camp!
Holder of the world, staggered by God,
expose you to the hope I own.
Fort, embellish our cams - the black-clad båren
the sighing älskarn your dwelling shall reach.
Fort, finished our bridal bed - with carnations spring
is her sow.

Final tenderly in your bosom LOVESICK my body,
förkväv in your embrace my pain!
In worms loose thoughts and feelings opp,
in ash my burning heart.
Rich are you, o girl! - The dowry you give
the large, the green earth for me.
I suffer up here, but happy I bliver
down there with you.

To vällustens sweet, enchanting kvalme
us black-clad bride Svenner follow.
Our wedding song ring of watches ore,
and green curtains us hide.
When the storms out on the world ocean prevail,
when the horrors of the bleeding Earth habitable,
when the feud of collapse, we slumber, however, both
in golden peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment